Get the Best from your Color Prints
If you are someone who relies on the color features of your office machine then you should demand the best results. It’s not hard to get the best from your color prints, but many people don’t take the proper steps to ensure they are getting the best product. This is usually just because they don’t really understand how their copier or printer works. Here is how you can make sure you are getting the best from your color prints.
Just remember that your office machine doesn’t automatically know what kind of job you want to complete. That’s why you need to do your part to set it up correctly. If you follow these steps then you will get outstanding color prints from your office machine.
- Set your print resolution. Make sure that it is as high as it can go. Most printers have settings that go as high as 1800 x 600 dpi, or even 2400 x 1200. More dpi means better pictures.
- Set your print driver. Make sure you change from the text setting to the photo setting. This will prepare your printer for a bolder image.
- Set print drive to full color. This will open a new range of colors available.
- Use Adobe PostScript print drive. Your greens, blues, and reds will be changed into cyan, magenta, yellow, and black values. This will create a fully color spectrum.
- Check your digital format. Jpeg, PDF, and PNG will create better images than TIFF or Bitmap photo.
Its not too hard to get the best color prints from your office machine. Your printer is capable of exceptional color prints if you do your part to make it happen. If you follow these steps you may be surprised by how good your color prints begin to look